Spreading the Word
We have had a lot of press in the past month regarding the need for a playground in Downtown DC.
- First Danielle and I wrote for a blog post for GGW regarding our walking tour with Tommy Wells and representatives of the National Park Service in early December.
- This Street Sense article covered our terrific Pop-Up Play Event at Calvary Baptist Church.
- Our Pop-Up Play Event was also featured in Imagination Playground’s monthly newsletter. Be sure to scroll down to the third article.
- Our work was also highlighted in David Alpert’s recent Washington Post op-ed piece A Thaw at the Park Service opens up possibilities in D.C.
- Finally, keep your eyes out this week for the April Edition of Mid-City Magazine, which covers Mount Vernon Triangle.
Congrats to all the DDCK community for the recognition! We’re well on our way!